Making a Complaint against a Councillor

Holme Valley Parish Council is signed up to the Kirklees Council Code of Conduct. This means that any complaints against a Holme Valley Parish Councillor are overseen by the Kirklees Monitoring Officer. You can find the Code of Conduct and the form to use to make a complaint on the Kirklees Council Complaints about a councillor page.  There, also, will you find information on the complaints process regarding what happens when you make a complaint and the time-frames that the Monitoring Office must work to.